The history of the wreath dates back to Ancient Greece as a symbolism of eternal life, something that means so much to me after the loss of my mother and has inspired me to create wreaths. The Tina Marie is a signature piece filled with all of my mother’s favorite flowers. It’s filled with a beautiful king protea, a white peony bud, coral peonies, pussy willow, a succulent berry vine, lamb's ear, greens and real pampas grass. Detailed with a seaweed green velvet ribbon.
- Wreaths are lovingly homemade, so each one may vary slightly
- Although most items are UV protected, please keep in mind flowers/greenery could fade if exposed to harsh direct sunlight or damaged due to weather
- 18" natural twigs/grapevine base (approximately 43" from tip to tip of pampas grass- pampas grass may shed)
- Most materials are faux and/or real touch with touches of preserved greens
- Please keep shipping box to store wreath in if needed (100% post consumer waste recycled box)