I am so grateful for all of my customers & those who just drop by to browse!
- Rico to the Rescue on HGTV- "Hi Tina, this is Jessica, I'm a producer at HGTV-we featured your wreath yesterday and we are OBSESSED with the antler centerpiece! It seriously was my favorite part of the house! We would love to feature you on another house that's in Parker that's farm territory."
- "Tina is AMAZING and so WONDERFUL to work with!!! One of my girlfriends used her and had beautiful flowers- so I had to check her out. From the first time we spoke I was amazed. She's so bubbly and willing to listen to what I was looking for in my flowers. I was able to show her some pics of things I liked and (even things I didn't) to give her ideas. I was super nervous about going with faux flowers - but I am so HAPPY I did!! Not only do I now have my wedding bouquet to cherish, I used my bridesmaids bouquets as part of their gift to give them something to remember our fun day! Not going to lie- I was extremely nervous about if they would hold up and what they would look like all put together- but WOWERZ she shocked me. I'm not entirely sure how she secures everything- but it works (I couldn't see glue or wire or anything holding it all together- which I was super pleased about). I cannot wait to get my pics back and continue to share my LOVE for my flowers with everyone!! Thanks Tina!!! 10/10 - CANNOT recommend this girl enough- once you met her- you'll feel like you have known her forever!" -Jaime B.
- "I found Tina through my photographer and instantly fell in love with her work. I tossed around the idea between getting real florals vs. faux florals for my elopement wedding in Colorado, and ultimately decided to do faux florals because of the longevity. The bouquet was BEAUTIFUL, like immediately I was in awe when I saw it. I have gotten SOO many compliments on it and so many "wait really?" when I tell people it's faux florals!! My husband went with a pocket boutonniere and it turned out beautifully, and tied into the feeling of the day.
Tina was communicative and willing to modify the bouquet in anyway that I wanted. She worked with our schedule of getting to Colorado two days before our elopement, and spent time making sure that my husband's boutonniere fit into his suit pocket comfortably.
I'm SO excited to literally have these florals forever and display them in our home. THANK YOU TINA!!!" Bayly J.
- "Tina is absolutely the best at what she does! Her wreath and bouquets were meticulously packaged and shipping was speedy. Each piece is crafted to perfection and absolutely stunning. I receive so many compliments on the florals and truly couldn’t be happier with them. I told Tina the vibe of my space and she created the most perfect pieces to match my aesthetic. I will definitely be ordering more bouquets from her for my wedding." -Kacie Margis @kaciemargis
- "Cannot say enough great things about Tina’s wreaths!!! Her custom work is INCREDIBLE! I have one of her holiday wreaths and it’s absolutely stunning. I recently took one of her fall wreath making classes and it was a blast! It felt a little intimidating at first because I am not crafty but she walks you through every step and helps you all along the way. Everyone’s wreaths turned out beautifully. The event itself was so cute. She had wine, snacks, and a selection from stitch boutique. Cannot say enough great things about her & all the wonderful people I met. Bring a girlfriend & don’t miss her next wreath making event, 10/10 recommend!" -Erica Lopez @ericalopeztv
- "Tina designed a stunning bridal bouquet and boutonnière for my upcoming wedding! She was delightful to work with, doing everything possible to create a beautiful bouquet in the style I wanted for my big day. Tina’s story of how her business came to fruition (on her website) is so full of love which is truly seen in her work. She is a perfectionist, detail oriented, kind, and accommodating so you know you will get a high quality, beautiful product and enjoy your interactions with Tina." -Kristin M.
- "Tina’s wreaths are so beautiful! I couldn’t decide between 2 that I loved so ordered both planning to rotate them for different seasons. But they are too beautiful to keep in a box so I hung one on the exterior of my front door and the other on the interior. They are the most beautiful wreaths I’ve ever seen!" -Megan K.
- "I love my wreath! It’s beautiful and timeless. The wreath is so well made and elegant. I have gotten so many compliments and it looks perfect hung inside or outside. Highly recommend." -Beth G.
- "I kept seeing this company on Instagram and decided to check it out. I usually buy my wife flowers for special occasions and she complains that they are expensive and die too fast-you know I can never do anything right, LOL. This gift was a ringer! I bought her two of the Ferny ones. She freaking loved them. Also, they won’t die so I got extra points for that. They are really nice and well made. Tina was also real responsive and great to work with! I’ll be buying again. Thanks Tina" -Ty C.
- "I don't have a picture because I just moved, but the wreath that Tina made for me BLEW ME AWAY! She is so talented and by far one of the best and most kind people to work with. All of my neighbors said my wreath put theirs to shame.....and I was so excited about that haha!" -Sarah C.
- "Amazing custom hand crafted wreaths, garland, or whatever your heart desires. Tina is wonderful to work with and makes your vision come to life. We told her an idea of what we wanted and she made it come to life. Our wreath will last season after season with proper storage. Looking forward to placing another order for all the spring and summer seasons ahead. She works in a timely fashion and can work with you to deliver your order in the Denver area. If you want a beautiful custom piece reach out to her ASAP!" -MK
- "Tina created a stunning Christmas Wreath and Mantle piece for our home in December and a festive celebratory Spring Wreath and Mantle piece for our home in April. I adore everything that Tina has dreamed for us. And I literally drive slowly past my house before/after trips just so I can appreciate the wreath on our home. It really makes our house special. Beyond that, Tina is one of those indispensable people to have in your life. I met Tina when I purchased a wreath and mean to continue using Tina’s creative genius as often as possible" -Quyen K.
- "I ordered a wreath from Tina and she was so helpful and efficient on getting it mailed out immediately. She was a joy to work with and Love it. You can tell she puts a lot of love in each piece she makes!" -Sue H.
- "If you are looking to give that festive touch to your house, I highly recommend Tina!! She is awesome!! I recently purchased this beautiful wreath from her and I am very satisfied with my purchase. She went above and beyond. We are very happy with the quality, all the details and not to mention the great smell. Thank you so much for the amazing work!! We love our wreath!!" -Alex R.
- "I am simply in LOVE! It is so gorgeous, even more pretty in person then I could imagine. Tina was amazing to work with and her communication was phenomenal. It arrived so quickly too!" -Cara D.
- "I am so happy with my wreaths from Tina. I ordered two because we have double doors. They arrived quickly. When I opened them, Tina’s attention to detail was so beautiful.( also there was a sweet thank you card). The wreaths were packaged really securely and looked perfect. There was a paper included with instructions for the care for your wreath!!! I love that!!! I can’t say enough about how pleased I am with my experience with Tina and her small shop!!! She is beautiful inside and out!!! I would highly recommend♥️♥️♥️" -Tina G.
- "Tina’s work is AMAZING! My wreath was made with love; it’s full and sturdy and definitely made better than any wreath I’ve purchased from large retail stores. I love how big and lush it looks as it’s the first thing that greets guests to my home. Tina was amazing to work with and I envision more of her pieces hanging on my door. Thank you so much!!!" -Lynn J.
- "Tina went above and beyond to make sure that my wreath was perfect! The colors are amazing and fits the theme of my house. We painted our house while I was thinking about the colors I wanted for the wreath, and Tina actually suggested the color we ended up going with for the main exterior of the house. Looking for exceptional service, creativity, thoughtfulness, and positive energy? Look no further than Tina Leix Wreath and Home Co.!" -Eron H.
- "Tina made us a beautiful garland for our mantle that we love so much. She included beautiful details that look perfect in our living room. She was a pleasure to work with, communicated throughout the process, and was so quick! I plan to call her again for a wreath for our front door." -Chava Z.
- "I have ordered two wreaths from Tina and they are so well made and beautiful! I get so many compliments on my front door! I’m going to get one for every season since they will last for years and years!" -Jenny C.
- "This is the first wreath I’ve ordered from Tina and I couldn’t be happier! Her attention to detail is second to none, and she very much delivered the vibe, inspiration, and spirit of my request. I’ve had several neighbors compliment my wreath, some of whom I’ve never previously conversed with; what a compliment! If you are looking for that individual flair, inside or out, this is the woman who can cultivate it, hands down!!" -Jessica T.
- "I recently reopened a restaurant, Bamboo Sushi in heart of Denver. We had several big planters on our patio that needed some love do to a long closure. Tina was able to make them beautiful again, festive and cold weather tolerant! She completed the project with a quick turn around time and met our budget. Highly recommend and will be using her again for future projects!" -Jamie C.
- I attended Tina’s Sip, Wreath, and Shop event and had so much fun! The wine, snacks, and instruction were all fantastic and made for a great Saturday. Tina is so talented at what she does! Her passion comes out in her teaching allowing all participants to feel confident in what they’re doing. Would highly recommend attending- not only is it a great time but you leave with a beautiful wreath that can be used for years to come. -Michelle G.
- "I love Tina and her beautiful wreaths! She listened to my needs and designed exactly what I wanted for the different spaces in my home. Her creativity in making the perfect wreath is so appreciated. I absolutely love what she made for my home and condo and I look forward to using her again very soon for other projects. Thank you Tina! You made the experience so fun and enjoyable." Catherine D.
- Additional Love Notes: Please type Tina Leix Wreath and Home Co. Colorado into Google