Black spiders were known to be the evil companions of witches in medieval times, but we think they’re the perfect way to decorate for the Halloween season. Greet trick or treaters on October 31st with our Spooky Season wreath. It’s definitely not too scary where they won’t stop for candy, but it may catch the eye of a few witches and warlocks out for a bit of mischief.
- Wreaths are lovingly homemade, so each one may vary slightly
- Although most items are UV protected, please keep in mind flowers/greenery could fade if exposed to harsh direct sunlight or damaged due to weather
- 18" natural twigs/grapevine base (approximately 50" from top of wreath to bottom of ribbon, 30" wide)
- Most materials are faux and/or real touch items
- Please keep shipping box to store wreath in if needed (100% post consumer waste recycled box)