'Bushel of Berries'
A wreath that looks sweet enough to eat or drink, depending on your palette. The skimmia berries and dahlias look like a bushel of grapes you’d see growing in wine country. Surrounded by dusty miller and ferns, you’d think they were growing on a vine. The green ribbon and pampas bring the Tina Leix signature touch. We’ll bring the wreath, you bring the red.
- Wreaths are lovingly homemade, so each one may vary slightly
- Although most items are UV protected, please keep in mind flowers/greenery could fade if exposed to harsh direct sunlight or damaged due to weather
- 18" natural twigs/grapevine base (approximately 43" from tip to tip of pampas grass-pampas grass may shed)
- Most materials are faux and/or real touch with touches of preserved greens
- Please keep shipping box to store wreath in if needed (100% post consumer waste recycled box)