Anastasia means resurrection in Greek, which is why it’s the perfect name for this wreath! This bouquet of flowers reminds us of the rebirth of spring! Made with two blush king protea's, peonies, a lilac purple Gerbera daisy, mini ruby roses, skimmia berries, grevillea, lemon leafs, lush greens, pampas grass & rose chiffon silk ribbon this wreath is like seeing those first few flowers bloom as the winter snow melts away.
- Wreaths are lovingly homemade, so each one may vary slightly
- Although most items are UV protected, please keep in mind flowers/greenery could fade if exposed to harsh direct sunlight or damaged due to weather
- 18" natural twigs/grapevine base (approximately 43" from tip to tip of pampas grass-pampas grass may shed)
- Most materials are faux and/or real touch with touches of preserved greens
- Please keep shipping box to store wreath in if needed (100% post consumer waste recycled box)